Friday, October 5, 2007

Devin The Dude. Coughee Brotherz. Del The Funkee Homosapien. Me and The Peoples Republic Of New Orleans gettin throwed!

I am not even going to acknowledge that I haven't posted for a while, and Im just gonna jusmp straight into it.

Facebook is an awesome tool for college students, and so is HoustonSoReal.blogspot.com , which is why I use them both frequently. HoustonSoReal posted a thing about the Dude & Coughee Brotherz U.S.A. tour, and when I saw that it was coming through N.O. and stopping at Tipitina's I marked my calender. Then I made a Facebook event. Then through Facebook I saw that Mannie Fresh, Rebirth Brass Band, Anthony Anderson, and others were going to be at Howlin' Wolf the same night. So looong story short, I made it to both, but unfortunetly I missed everything after Del did his set. Sorry, maybe I will make it out to Baton Rouge tomorrow, or Ann Arbor MI the 28th.
This is how I got to Tipitina's
My boys Lazy Ass, Lang Lang, and Swamp Ass

As always I was a little late but we got there in time to see Bukue 1 do his set.
The crowd was getting hype for him, but for some reason he kept saying negative things like, "I'll be done soon, so ya'll should be happy" or, "If want to see Devin thats cool but don't disrespect us". I thought he was getting mad love.
























Rob Quest and Pee Wee. Shout out to Pee Wee and Ivory and of course Matt Sonzala.
I take the best photos eh? I am going to hit them up in Michigan and take a better one I think.

No comments: