Friday, March 7, 2008

Bassment Radio Went Down Thursday! Lil' Dee In The Studio!

Every Thursday morning at 2am DJ EF Cuttin and myself host a radio show on WTUL 91.5 Tulane radio. We try to showcase as much local hip hop and underground shit as possible....although EF likes to throw in a few soon to be Mega Hits. Anyway, I finally met a local cat by the name of Lil' Dee last monday at Industry Influence. EF and I decided to start having artists on the show, so he was the first. His boy Chance came along to film as we interviewed him and invited him to freestyle on the mic. All in all a fun show and a cool video came out of it as well. Peep this...


Haha I like this video. Hopefully we will see more like it, from me and from Dee. To give ya'll a taste of why he has sold 15,000 mixtapes download this shit...
Lil' Dee: I Ain't Goin' No Where
And here...
Lil' Dee: My Chevy

Also....

I found a very interesting video that touches on all this recent "Bafoonery" , as Cam'ron would say. DJ Khaled shows why he has a squeaky ass voice, the game and rick ross talk, and Cam'ron makes an appearance to yell out "Curtisss!"

Hahaha good stuff, no?

3 comments:

Filno said...

hell yeah. zone gang. good look on lil dee. check out the filno blogs

Westbank Arike' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Westbank Arike' said...

OMG....i am like so mad! BOI yo blog is so tight...most def imma have to step mine up now, lol. I should have expected it. i mean u did put me on the "Blog Game".

KEEP IT UP