Sunday, March 2, 2008

Every First Monday of The Month! Industry Influence @ The Hangar

Every first Monday of the month, Wild Wayne of Q93 Radio and Sess 4-5 of Nuthin But Fire Records, have been putting on a Hip Hop Industry Influence showcase and panel at the Hangar in mid-city. I have attended the last two and I really enjoyed them.

As ChiQ Diva said, Industry Influence is, "the only platform in New Orleans for independent artists to not only showcase their talent, but to learn the business of music as well."

The conference is really a great opportunity to mingle, network, gain knowledge, and prepare for New Orleans to showcase its diverse talents.


As you can see I will be there with my co-host DJ EF Cuttin and a gang of other regional DJ's to share our experience and ideas with the crowd. Like I said, there will be a showcase after the panel with quite a few local artists performing. I will keep ya'll updated and upload pics, but until then check out the blog at www.IndustryInfluence.com . I has a lot of good upcoming event postings such as the Core DJ's Conference, which is coming up soon. Peace!

No comments: