Monday, August 25, 2008

Candle Light Lounge. Tight lil place in the Treme. Olympics on TV and Treme BB a few nights a week. I like Treme and I got to explore a lil the other night. I felt like I was deep in the neighborhood but surprisingly Candle Light was only a block from Claiborne and around the corner was Club Fabulous. Haha I can't stop thinking I sound like a hipster as I write this but man, its tight! Haha Club Fabulous is right on Claiborne Ave under the bridge and what makes it stand out for me are the two Black Panthers lieing in in the grass painted on the front. I'll have to take a picture of that one next time. Anyway, back to candle light. Hopefully I will go back with Ivana and some friends and see Treme Brass Band. This time we just chilled out and drank a Bud Light or two as Jamaica raced around the track for Olympic gold. Naice

No comments: