Monday, September 1, 2008

The Mobile tunnel. It took like 7 or 8 hours to get here from New Orleans yesterday. I have to say, Mobile looked pretty cool as we approached on the highway. And the reason I posted this, is because this tunnel is pretty damn cool too. I donno I like things of all shapes and sizes and functions. As we entered, it swooped down into the earth. A white, shining tube with no visible exit in sight. But it was short and we popped out into the pre-hurricane weather soon enough. So in short, eventhough most of those 8 to 9 hours were spent crawling down the interstate with no food except for an apple we had been writing on, it was worth it just to see a place outside of N.O. to visit.

1 comment:

Paper-paper said...

I tries to hold my breath the entire time when I passed through that tunnel. Didn't make it.